favourite this postAccount Manager - Zomato (Melbourne)hide this posting
compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 base + Super + commission + Expenses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Salary Range: $50-$60k Base + Incentive/Commission + Super + Expenses
Must have Full Australian working rights (not working holiday visa) - this is a full time career
Zomato is inclusive towards any race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity. As a company we have agreed on diversity goals and it is very important to us to have a diverse, inclusive and flat team.
*Due to the number of applicants, we will only contact successful applicants
THE TEAM YOU WILL JOIN:
100+ million users, 1+ million restaurants. Over 1 million orders a day for restaurants across multiple countries. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
What makes us different? We are willing to go to lengths that no one else is in Melbourne to ensure restaurant content is fresh.
At Zomato we have real people on the ground visiting every restaurant and cafe to ensure we have an accurate and exhaustive platform for you to find great places to eat. Everything we do is to make it easier for you to decide where you are going to eat. We send a team member regularly to update each listing in person. We regularly visit over 17,000 venues in Melbourne.
WHAT WILL YOU BE LAUNCHING IN MELBOURNE
Exclusive benefits | Gold Class Dining
We've just hit over 1 million subscribers globally for Zomato Gold. To celebrate, we're launching it in Melbourne. Now Zomato Gold users will get 1 main meal complimentary with the purchase of another main meal at exclusive partner restaurants (1+1). They will also receive 2 complimentary drinks at bars/clubs (2+2). We pride ourselves on no T&Cs - unlimited redemptions, anytime.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Business Development Associates (Graduate, Juniors or Experienced) hold responsibility for exclusive restaurant partner relationships within an area of Melbourne, or segment e.g. (Bars, Fine Dining, Asian Cuisine, etc)
Business Development Associates are communicators, relationship builders, who listen to their clients' business needs and explain product features and benefits with these needs in mind.
• Help restaurants get large volumes of new Melbourne diners by participating in the launch of Zomato Gold
• Spot opportunities for exclusive experiences for Gold frequent diners at partner restaurants
• Search for prospective clients (on zomato!) and generate sales leads. Leads could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties
• Become a Key Account Manager within 12 months by undergoing training and mentoring by senior members of sales team
• Know the Market inside out and stay connected with the best restaurants/bars in the Industry
• Manage end to end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, retention and troubleshooting
• Prepare result reports for partner restaurants to maintain positive affect for the Gold program
• Train merchants for onboarding for Gold program
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1-3 years of work experience, Client/Customer facing.
• Relevant experience in Business Development and Sales is a bonus! OR funded start-up regardless of industry
• Will consider recent graduates with no experience
• Comfortable with new challenges, long and unpredictable working hours
• A real hustler, only ever 1% done
• Strong centred confidence, ability to handle rejection and push-back on a daily basis
• Willingness to admit mistakes and being open to learning
• Comfortable with new challenges, long and unpredictable work hours
• Bonus Points: Candidates who can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Thai or Korean are encouraged to apply (please specify in this in your application though not a requirement)
• Salary Base $50k - $60k depending on experience level
• Commission and incentive structure
• Office in Melbourne CBD (Collins street)
• Full training
• Supportive and welcoming team growing rapidly
If you want to get in on the ground floor as we launch Gold together in Melbourne - don't hesitate, click the button to come meet us :)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities