Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are writing to you because we currently have a part-time, freelance teaching contract available for a Swahili teacher in Caulfield South that we would like to consider you for.
Some details about the course:
• One of our clients in Caulfield South VIC 3162 would like to have General Swahili tuition.
• The client wishes to have classes for herself at the teacher’s office/home.
• She would like to have a 30-hour course (15x2-hour lessons). Classes should be held once a week on Tuesday or Wednesday between 11 am - 4 pm and she wishes to start as soon as possible.
• Her level is elementary/lower intermediate.
• Motivation: "I have been learning Swahili for quite a few months now for the sake of my future career and translation work. I work with people in Tanzania and would like to be able to communicate with them more".
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!