Finished my university degree and am looking to trade the textbooks I collected through our my degree.
QR Code Link to This Post
Each book retails for above 80 dollars giving it a rough value of 640. Could daily be resold for 30 each if your looking to flip the items. There are a total of 8 books titled as the following:
- Basic Business Statistics (concepts and applications)
- Stewarts guide to employement Law (5th edition)
- Principles of microeconomics
- Managing for a sustaainable future
- Computing for business success (3rd edition)
- Macroeconomics 2E (hubbard)
- Macroeconomics (pearson)
- Financial institutions, instruments and markets.
the books are in decent condition. More than happy to send through photos of each.
Interested in trading them in bulk. Let me know what you've got. Fairly Open to most offers at this stage