Conservatory offers the best of both worlds - city vibrancy and garden tranquility. Located on the prime northeast corner of the CBD, Conservatory has panoramic views over the UNESCO World Heritage listed Royal Exhibition Buildings and Carlton Gardens. With a short stroll to the shopping, education, culture, transport node and dining destinations in the CBD including RMIT, Melbourne University, Melbourne Central train station and shopping centre, Conservatory offers the best in city living.
QR Code Link to This Post
The impressive list of facilities including: swimming pool, BBQ pit, golf simulator, Yoga Zone, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, Carlton skydeck, Exhibition skydeck, City skydeck and more. This building is to be designed in accordance with the City of Melbourne eco-city policy.
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment
- Sophisticated and contemporary interiors design
- Sleek finishes with abundant natural light from the exterior
- European appliances containing built-in cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and rangehood
- Floor to ceiling glass panel with the extraordinary views